Subject: ARM64 AND PGADMIN WITH POSTGRESQL

From: Juliana de los Ríos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 02:07:37 +0200

Hello thank you for reading me
I will try to explain me briefly, i'm doing a project and i've been using
django, Gunicorn, and PgAdmin postgresql, html in a raspberry pi 4 that i
have installed the kali linux.
I've been trying really hard to install PgAdmin, 'I've been working with
Sqlie but I wanna try PostgreSQL
The thing is with PgAdmin that keeps saying me errors, you can see attached
also my information. I've been trying with these commands:

1. curl -fsS https://www.pgadmin.org/static/packages_pgadmin_org.pub | sudo
gpg --dearmor -o /usr/share/keyrings/packages-pgadmin-org.gpg

2. sudo sh -c 'echo "deb
[signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/packages-pgadmin-org.gpg]
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt/$(lsb_release -cs)
pgadmin4 main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgadmin4.list && apt update'

3. sudo apt install pgadmin4

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 20:19:09 +0200

Re: Juliana de los Ríos
> have installed the kali linux.

Hi Juliana,

you've reached the support contact for apt.postgresql.org. The pgadmin
people maintain a separate repository, you'll need to reach out to
them.

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/

Christoph