Subject: pgvector - New upstream version 0.4.4

From: Bradford Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 15:46:05 -0400

Hello,

pgvector has released 0.4.4 and I have pushed a commit to Salsa [1] to update
the Debian package. I'd like to request a review and upload, as cycles permit.
Let me know if anything needs changes.

Thanks,

--Bradford

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgvector/-/commit/519862e914cb07a6154db117c2a7a544746431c6

---

From: Bradford Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 20:59:27 -0700

> Let me know if anything needs changes.

Following up to request a review and upload of the latest version of
pgvector.

Thank you,

--Bradford

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 21:12:18 +0200

Re: Bradford Boyle
> Following up to request a review and upload of the latest version of

Hi Bradford,

I'm very sorry that I didn't react to your mails. I was traveling a
lot and life was generally busy, so the "TODO mail loop" simply didn't
get to pgvector. I saw the mails, and should not have ignored them.
Poking me again was the right thing to do.

Thanks for preparing an excellent package, the upload is on the way.

(Feel free to also poke into other packages, I promise to be more
responsive.)

Christoph