Subject: postgresql-17 updated to version 17.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 13:29:11 +0000

The package postgresql-17 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-17 (17.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 24 Sep 2024 15:26:00 +0200

postgresql-17 (17.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * First official version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 24 Sep 2024 15:26:00 +0200

New version 17.0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-17                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-dbgsym            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-17               | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17            | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym     | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17        | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 16:02:57 +0200

Since I think no one appreciates getting close to 100 more emails, I'm
going to promote the following packages without sending mail:

bgw-replstatus 1.0.7-3.pgdg+2 1.0.7-2.pgdg+1
credcheck 2.8-2.pgdg+1 2.8-1.pgdg+1
extra-window-functions 1.0-6.pgdg+2 1.0-5.pgdg+1
first-last-agg 0.1.4-4-gd63ea3b-8.pgdg+2 0.1.4-4-gd63ea3b-7.pgdg+1
h3-pg 4.1.3-4.pgdg+1 4.1.3-3.pgdg+1
hypopg 1.4.1-2.pgdg+2 1.4.1-1.pgdg+1
icu-ext 1.9.0-1.pgdg+2 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1
ip4r 2.4.2-3.pgdg+2 2.4.2-2.pgdg+1
jsquery 1.2-2.pgdg+2 1.2-1.pgdg+1
londiste-sql 3.8-6.pgdg+1 3.8-4.pgdg+1
mimeo 1.5.1-19.pgdg+1 1.5.1-17.pgdg+1
omnidb-plpgsql-debugger 3.0.0.20201026-6.pgdg+2 3.0.0.20201026-5.pgdg+1
oracle-fdw 2.7.0-2.pgdg+1 2.7.0-1.pgdg+1
orafce 4.12.0-1.pgdg+1 4.10.3-1.pgdg+1
patroni 4.0.1-1.pgdg+1 3.3.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-auto-failover 2.1-3.pgdg+2 2.1-2.pgdg+1
pg-catcheck 1.5.0-1.pgdg+1 1.4.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-checksums 1.2-1.pgdg+1 1.1-7.pgdg+1
pg-cron 1.6.4-2.pgdg+2 1.6.4-1.pgdg+1
pg-dirtyread 2.7-2.pgdg+2 2.7-1.pgdg+1
pg-fact-loader 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1 2.0.1-3.pgdg+1
pg-failover-slots 1.1.0-2.pgdg+2 1.1.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-hint-plan-17 1.7.0-1.pgdg+1 <missing>
pg-partman 5.1.0-2.pgdg+2 5.1.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-permissions 1.3-3.pgdg+1 1.3-1.pgdg+1
pg-qualstats 2.1.0-2.pgdg+2 2.1.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-rage-terminator 0.1.7-10.pgdg+2 0.1.7-9.pgdg+1
pg-rational 0.0.2-7.pgdg+2 0.0.2-6.pgdg+1
pg-repack 1.5.1-1.pgdg+1 1.5.0-1.pgdg+1
pg-roaringbitmap 0.5.4-3.pgdg+2 0.5.4-2.pgdg+2
pg-rrule 0.2.0+git20211101.d7d10f2-3.pgdg+2 0.2.0+git20211101.d7d10f2-2.pgdg+1
pg-show-plans 2.1.2-2.pgdg+1 2.1.2-1.pgdg+1
pg-similarity 1.0-8.pgdg+2 1.0-7.pgdg+1
pg-snakeoil 1.4-2.pgdg+2 1.4-1.pgdg+2
pg-squeeze 1.7.0-1.pgdg+1 1.6.2-1.pgdg+1
pg-stat-kcache 2.3.0-1.pgdg+2 2.2.3-1.pgdg+2
pg-statviz 0.7-3.pgdg+1 0.7-1.pgdg+1
pg-track-settings 2.1.2-4.pgdg+1 2.1.2-2.pgdg+1
pg-wait-sampling 1.1.6-2.pgdg+2 1.1.6-1.pgdg+1
pgagent 4.2.2-4.pgdg+1 4.2.2-3.pgdg+2
pgaudit-1.3 1:1.3.4-1.pgdg+2 1:1.3.4-1.pgdg+1
pgaudit-17 17.0-2.pgdg+1 17~beta1-1.pgdg+1
pgauditlogtofile 1.6.2-2.pgdg+2 1.6.2-1.pgdg+1
pgextwlist 1.17-3.pgdg+2 1.17-2.pgdg+1
pgfaceting 0.2.0-4.pgdg+1 0.2.0-2.pgdg+1
pgfincore 1.3.1-2.pgdg+2 1.3.1-1.pgdg+1
pgl-ddl-deploy 2.2.1-2.pgdg+2 2.2.1-1.pgdg+1
pglogical 2.4.5-1.pgdg+1 2.4.4-1.pgdg+1
pglogical-ticker 1.4.1-8.pgdg+2 1.4.1-7.pgdg+1
pgmemcache 2.3.0-14.pgdg+2 2.3.0-13.pgdg+1
pgnodemx 1.7-1.pgdg+2 1.6-2.pgdg+1
pgpcre 0.20190509-8.pgdg+2 0.20190509-7.pgdg+2
pgpointcloud 1.2.5-2.pgdg+1 1.2.5-1.pgdg+1
pgpool2 4.5.4-3.pgdg+1 4.5.2-1.pgdg+1
pgq 3.5-4.pgdg+2 3.5-3.pgdg+1
pgq-node 3.5-7.pgdg+1 3.5-5.pgdg+1
pgrouting 3.6.2-2.pgdg+1 3.6.2-1.pgdg+1
pgsphere 1.5.1-2.pgdg+2 1.5.1-1.pgdg+1
pgsql-asn1oid 1.6-2.pgdg+2 1.6-1.pgdg+1
pgsql-http 1.6.0-5.pgdg+2 1.6.0-4.pgdg+2
pgsql-ogr-fdw 1.1.5-2.pgdg+2 1.1.5-1.pgdg+1
pgstat 1.3.0-1.pgdg+1 1.2.0-3.pgdg+1
pgtap 1.3.3-3.pgdg+1 1.3.3-1.pgdg+1
pgtt 4.0-2.pgdg+1 4.0-1.pgdg+1
pgvector 0.7.4-2.pgdg+2 0.7.4-1.pgdg+1
pldebugger 1:1.8-2.pgdg+2 1:1.8-1.pgdg+1
plpgsql-check 2.7.11-1.pgdg+2 2.7.8-1.pgdg+1
plprofiler 4.2.5-3.pgdg+1 4.2.5-1.pgdg+1
plr 1:8.4.7-2.pgdg+2 1:8.4.7-1.pgdg+1
postgis 3.4.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1 3.4.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+2
postgresql-11 11.22-6.pgdg+2 11.22-5.pgdg+1
postgresql-debversion 1.2.0-1.pgdg+2 1.1.2-3.pgdg+2
postgresql-hll 2.18-2.pgdg+2 2.18-1.pgdg+1
postgresql-mysql-fdw 2.9.2-2.pgdg+2 2.9.2-1.pgdg+1
postgresql-numeral 1.3-7.pgdg+2 1.3-6.pgdg+1
postgresql-periods 1.2.3-1.pgdg+2 1.2.2-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-pgmp 1.0.5-3.pgdg+2 1.0.5-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-pllua 1:2.0.12-3.pgdg+2 1:2.0.12-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-plproxy 2.11.0-12.pgdg+2 2.11.0-11.pgdg+1
postgresql-plsh 1.20220917-3.pgdg+2 1.20220917-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-prioritize 1.0.4-12.pgdg+2 1.0.4-11.pgdg+1
postgresql-q3c 2.0.1-4.pgdg+2 2.0.1-3.pgdg+1
postgresql-rum 1.3.13-3.pgdg+2 1.3.13-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-semver 0.40.0-2.pgdg+2 0.40.0-1.pgdg+1
postgresql-set-user 4.1.0-1.pgdg+2 4.0.1-2.pgdg+1
postgresql-unit 7.9-1.pgdg+2 7.8-1.pgdg+1
prefix 1.2.10-3.pgdg+2 1.2.10-2.pgdg+1
preprepare 0.9-8.pgdg+2 0.9-8.pgdg+1
rdkit 202309.3-6.pgdg+2 202309.3-4.pgdg+2
slony1-2 2.2.11-6.pgdg+1 2.2.11-4.pgdg+1
tablelog 0.6.4-3.pgdg+2 0.6.4-2.pgdg+1
tdigest 1.4.1-2.pgdg+2 1.4.1-1.pgdg+1
tds-fdw 2.0.4-1.pgdg+2 2.0.3-3.pgdg+1
toastinfo 1.5-2.pgdg+2 1.5-1.pgdg+1
vip-manager2 2.7.0-1.pgdg+1 2.6.0-1.pgdg+1
wal2json 2.6-2.pgdg+2 2.6-1.pgdg+1

Christoph