Subject: Ubuntu focal (20.04) EOL on apt.postgresql.org

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 17:05:34 +0200

Ubuntu focal (20.04) is EOL on the Ubuntu side; we will stop building
packages for that release on apt.postgresql.org at the beginning of
July 2025. The focal-pgdg suite will be copied to
apt-archive.postgresql.org so people still relying on focal can use it
from there. The suite will then be removed from apt.postgresql.org at
the end of July.

I plan to remove s390x from apt.postgresql.org at the same time unless
a miracle happens and we get a stable build daemon by then.

Christoph

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 13:40:10 +0200

Re: To PostgreSQL in Debian
> a miracle happens and we get a stable build daemon by then.

Ubuntu focal (20.04) and oracular (24.10) have just been removed from
apt.postgresql.org. If you still need the packages, go to
apt-archive.postgresql.org.

The s390x architecture has been removed, it was a nice experiment but
the cost-to-numberofusers ratio was infinite.

Christoph