Subject: Barman DEB packages for 3.13.3

From: Israel Barth Rubio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 10:58:07 -0300

Hello,

We have just published the Barman 3.13.3 release:
https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/barman/releases/tag/release%2F3.13.3

Could you please produce DEB packages and make them available through the
PGDG repositories?

Best regards,
Israel.

---

From: Marco Nenciarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 13:51:34 +0200

Hi,

On 24/04/25 15:58, Israel Barth Rubio wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> We have just published the Barman 3.13.3 release: https://github.com/ 
> EnterpriseDB/barman/releases/tag/release%2F3.13.3 <https://github.com/ 
> EnterpriseDB/barman/releases/tag/release%2F3.13.3>
> 
> Could you please produce DEB packages and make them available through 
> the PGDG repositories?

Packages for barman 3.13.3 have been uploaded to Debian unstable and on 
apt.postgresql.org.

Ciao,
Marco

-- 
Marco Nenciarini - [email-masked]
7C23 B804 3E65 D298 0A21  B6E2 589F 03F0 1BA5 5038