Subject: 2.1.8 Update?

From: Scott Mugnaini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:10:23 +0300

Hi -
Is there an ETA for when 2.1.8 will be available in repo
http://postgis.net/2015/07/07/postgis-2.1.8
I tried update as we have been effected by bugs mentioned above, but on
CentOS 6.x4 it is still at 2.1.7
Thanks,
Scott

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:35:34 +0300

Hi,

> CentOS 6.x4 it is still at 2.1.7

I pushed some updates on Saturday, and pushed the remaining branches a
few minutes before.

There was a problem while building 2.0.7 against 9.5, which we include
in the 2.1 RPMs for easy upgrades, that caused the delay.

Regards,

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum