Subject: Rsync of full yum mirror

From: Bryan Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:12:55 -0700

Hi, would it be possible to get my mirror whitelisted to obtain:

[ash2] mirror@b0f006ash2006:~$ rsync yum.postgresql.org::yum-repo/
@ERROR: access denied to yum-repo from unknown (63.245.205.1)
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1635) [Receiver=3.1.1]

TIA,

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 23:55:46 +0300

Hi,

Forwarded this to postgresql.org sysadmins team. I'll get back to you
as soon as I get a reply from them.

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:45:50 +0300

Hi,

This is what I got from sysadmins team:

"Only our ftpmaster server should be mirroring directly from the Yum
repo. Users should use:

rsync://rsync.postgresql.org::pgsql-ftp/repos/yum/...
"

Please let me know if it does not work for you.

Regards,

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:50:04 +0300

Hi,

On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 14:32 -0700, Bryan Seitz wrote:
> Exactly what I wanted, thanks!

Awesome! You are welcome.

Regards,