Subject: postgresql94-python dependency

From: Jimmy Angelakos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:58:39 +0100

Hi Devrim,

Just a heads up, postgresql94-python (at least on the 9.4 CentOS 7 
x86_64 repo) has 'mx' as dependency.
mx cannot be found in either CentOS, EPEL, or PGDG repos, so the package 
cannot be installed.

I know PyGreSQL isn't popular, just thought you'd like to know.

Hope to see you in Vienna!

Take care,
Jimmy (@vyruss)

-- 
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 00:13:36 +0300

Hi Jimmy,

On Mon, 2015-09-07 at 17:58 +0100, Jimmy Angelakos wrote:

> mx cannot be found in either CentOS, EPEL, or PGDG repos, so the 
> package cannot be installed.

Thanks for the heads-up! I fixed this in git repo. I'll push the
updated packages in next build cycle (likely tomorrow)

> Hope to see you in Vienna

Yes!

Regards,

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:46:15 +0300

Hi,

> package cannot be installed.

I pushed updated packages to repo yesterday.

Regards,