Subject: pgcluu update.

From: Piotr Gbyliczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:35:25 +0100

Hi, 

Working on some performance testing for customer I came across PgCluu and 
tried to use it. I have used Postgres RPM repository for RHEL6/CentOS6 and 
installed PgCluu available there. 

I have found out that this version is not the most up to date version, as 
there is new 2.4 release of PgCluu.

I attached the new spec file that contains updated Version and Source0 lines, 
since the project seems to be more up to date on github.

Regards
Piotr

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:54:41 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for the info! I was not aware of the updat.e

Pushed 2.4 to 9.4 and 9.5 repos. 9.3 and others will receive after my
flight lands. 

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR