Subject: postgresql93-python-4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64 and mx

From: Yilmaz ULKUSAL <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:26:45 +0300

Hello,

Apparently there is still dependency on mx for
postgresql93-python-4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64:

yum install postgresql93-python

...

Resolving Dependencies

--> Running transaction check

---> Package postgresql93-python.x86_64 0:4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7 will
be installed

--> Processing Dependency: mx for package:
postgresql93-python-4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64

--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Error: Package: postgresql93-python-4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64
(pgdg93)

Requires: mx

...

Kind regards,

Yilmaz ULKUSAL

[email-masked]

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:22:28 +0300

Hi,

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 23:26 +0300, Yilmaz ULKUSAL wrote:
> Apparently there is still dependency on mx for postgresql93-python
> -4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64:

*sigh*. Ok, will fix today.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:06:49 +0300

Hi,

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 23:26 +0300, Yilmaz ULKUSAL wrote:

> ---> Package postgresql93-python.x86_64 0:4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7 will be
> installed
> --> Processing Dependency: mx for package: postgresql93-python-4.1.1
> -2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64
> Error: Package: postgresql93-python-4.1.1-2PGDG.rhel7.x86_64 (pgdg93)
>            Requires: mx

Fixed this in 9.3 repos yesterday.

Regards,