Subject: repmgr 3.0.3 released

From: Ian Barwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:44:16 +0900

Hi

Happy New Year! Just a quick update to say repmgr 3.0.3 is released
and ready for packaging.

Thanks and regards

Ian Barwick

-- 
 Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:56:27 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 17:44 +0900, Ian Barwick wrote:

> Happy New Year!

Happy new year!

>  Just a quick update to say repmgr 3.0.3 is released
> and ready for packaging.

Thanks for the heads up! I built and queued packages for 9.5
repository, and will release them along with PostgreSQL 9.5.0. For 9.4,
etc., I'll push next week, after 9.5 release.

Regards,

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Ian Barwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:48:26 +0900

Hi Devrim

On 05/01/16 22:56, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
>> Just a quick update to say repmgr 3.0.3 is released and ready for packaging.
> 
> Thanks for the heads up! I built and queued packages for 9.5 repository, and will release them along with PostgreSQL 9.5.0. For 9.4, etc., I'll push next week, after 9.5 release.

Thanks :)

Regards

Ian

- --