Subject: Error: Package geos-3.5.0-1.f23.x86_64.rpm is not signed

From: jared <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 19:17:23 +0000

Hello,
when I went to install postgis on fedora 23 I got this message:

Error: Package geos-3.5.0-1.f23.x86_64.rpm is not signed

While using the below repository:
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.5/fedora/fedora-23-x86_64/

Thanks you again for your packaging.

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 23:25:47 +0200

Hi,

> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.5/fedora/fedora-23-x86_64/

Apologies :-( My bad. Fixed it. Signed packages will sync to repo in 35
mins. Please update metadata first, to get the update.

> Thanks you again for your packaging.

You are very welcome.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR