Subject: Fedora 24

From: Niels Tegtbauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:41:05 +0200

Hi there,

is there any Fedora 24 Repo for Version 9.5 which i can use? I don't 
want to use the Fedora 24 packages of PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

Niels

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 01:52:04 +0300

Hi,

> want to use the Fedora 24 packages of PostgreSQL.

Just released them:

http://yum.postgresql.org/news-fedora24-packages-released.php

Regards,
-- 

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR