Subject: Missing Repository for SL 6.8

From: Jason Ling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:57:23 +0800

This is the error message I get:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6.8-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not
Found"

Looking at http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/, it appears you are
missing the rhel-6.8 directories. However, you have rhel-6.9 directories
which looks like a mistake as there is no such version released yet.

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 20:10:35 +0300

Hi,

> [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not

I fixed this last week, sorry for the delay.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Sales Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR