Subject: yum update Error

From: 邱銘達 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:39:48 +0800

Dear PG RPM building team:
  I got an Error message when I execute yum update, the part of the error
message was
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: gdal-libs-1.11.4-1.el7.x86_64 (@epel)
           Requires: libgeotiff.so.1.2()(64bit)
           Removing: libgeotiff-1.2.5-14.el7.x86_64 (@epel)
               libgeotiff.so.1.2()(64bit)
           Updated By: libgeotiff-1.4.0-1.rhel7.x86_64 (pgdg95)
               Not found
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

PS: I am using Centos7 with PG95.

Sincerely,
Ming-Da

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 17:05:02 +0300

Hi,

> PS: I am using Centos7 with PG95.

This should be fixed now, with the latest set of updates that I pushed on
Friday. Can you please test and let me know? Please note that this update will
bring new libgeotiff, new gdal and new postgis (if installed)

Regards,

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 16:07:49 +0300

Hi,

On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 12:05 +0800, 邱銘達 wrote:
> Yes, it works!! Thank you very much.

Great, thanks for the confirmation!

Regards,