Subject: pgadmin4-v1 Fedora 25 repo conflict with recent updates

From: cen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:56:46 +0200

Hello

After running dnf update on Fedora today there were conflicts with 
pgadmin4 yum repo. This is the error:
Running transaction test
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful 
transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
Error: Transaction check error:
   file /usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/__init__.py from 
install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch conflicts 
with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch
   file 
/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-35.opt-1.pyc 
from install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch 
conflicts with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch
   file 
/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-35.pyc 
from install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch 
conflicts with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch
   file 
/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/__pycache__/middleware.cpython-35.opt-1.pyc 
from install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch 
conflicts with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch
   file 
/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/__pycache__/middleware.cpython-35.pyc 
from install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch 
conflicts with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch
   file /usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/htmlmin/middleware.py from 
install of python3-htmlmin-0.1.10-3.gitcc611c3.fc25.noarch conflicts 
with file from package django-htmlmin-0.10.0-1.f25.noarch

Error Summary

The dependencies of django-htmlmin are a mix of core and pgdg repo:

django-htmlmin               noarch     0.10.0-1.f25 @pgdg96       78 k
  pgadmin4-v1                  x86_64     1.1-5.f25 @pgdg96      199 k
  pgadmin4-v1-docs             noarch     1.1-5.f25 @pgdg96       37 M
  pgadmin4-v1-web              noarch     1.1-5.f25 @pgdg96       19 M
  python-wsgiref               noarch     0.1.2-17.f25 @pgdg96      117 k
  python3-babel                noarch     2.3.4-2.fc25 @fedora       20 M
  python3-blinker              noarch     1.4-1.f25 @pgdg96      385 k
  python3-click                noarch     6.7-2.fc25 @updates     671 k
  python3-crypto               x86_64     2.6.1-13.fc25 @updates     2.6 M
  python3-dateutil             noarch     1:2.6.0-1.fc25 @updates     702 k
  python3-extras               noarch     0.0.3-12.fc25 @fedora       38 k
  python3-fixtures             noarch     3.0.0-3.f25 @pgdg96      469 k
  python3-flask                noarch     1:0.11.1-5.f25 @pgdg96      693 k
  python3-flask-babel          noarch     0.11.1-1.f25 @pgdg96      118 k
  python3-flask-gravatar       noarch     0.4.2-1.f25 @pgdg96       17 k
  python3-flask-login          noarch     0.3.2-1.f25 @pgdg96       91 k
  python3-flask-mail           noarch     0.9.1-2.f25 @pgdg96       56 k
  python3-flask-principal      noarch     0.4.0-12.f25 @pgdg96       46 k
  python3-flask-security       noarch     1.7.5-2.f25 @pgdg96      275 k
  python3-flask-sqlalchemy     noarch     2.1-3.fc25 @fedora      224 k
  python3-flask-wtf            noarch     0.12-1.f25 @pgdg96      139 k
  python3-itsdangerous         noarch     0.24-7.fc25 @fedora       97 k
  python3-jinja2               noarch     2.8.1-1.fc25 @updates     3.2 M
  python3-linecache2           noarch     1.0.0-6.fc25 @fedora       26 k
  python3-mimeparse            noarch     1.5.2-1.f25 @pgdg96       25 k
  python3-mod_wsgi             x86_64     4.4.23-4.fc25 @updates     244 k
  python3-passlib              noarch     1.6.5-4.fc25 @fedora      2.9 M
  python3-pbr                  noarch     1.10.0-1.fc25 @fedora      1.3 M
  python3-psycopg2             x86_64     2.6.2-3.f25 @pgdg96      522 k
  python3-pyrsistent           x86_64     0.11.13-2 @pgdg96      465 k
  python3-simplejson           x86_64     3.10.0-1.fc25 @updates     1.1 M
  python3-speaklater           noarch     1.3-6.fc24 @fedora       27 k
  python3-sqlalchemy           x86_64     1.0.17-1.fc25 @updates      25 M
  python3-sqlparse             noarch     0.2.2-1.fc25 @updates     321 k
  python3-testtools            noarch     1.8.0-6.fc25 @fedora      2.1 M
  python3-traceback2           noarch     1.4.0-8.fc25 @fedora       66 k
  python3-unittest2            noarch     1.1.0-6.fc25 @fedora      1.3 M
  python3-werkzeug             noarch     0.11.10-2.fc25 @fedora      2.3 M
  python3-wtforms              noarch     2.1-1.f25 @pgdg96      1.8 M

I disabled pgdg96 repo and update went through. Anything that can be 
done about this?

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:25:09 +0300

Hi,

Can you please make sure that you are using the latest update set? AFAICS, dnf
is pulling 1.1-5 update, which is pretty old. 

If the problem persists, please remove django-htmlmin package first (rpm -e
django-htmlmin --nodeps)

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: cen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:36:59 +0200

Removing the package solved the problem.

Not sure about the update set, all I know is that I have pgdg96 repo 
enabled on my system and I update the whole thing every few months.