Subject: SFCGAL missing from CentOS 7 repo

From: Laurențiu Nicola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:10:18 +0300

Hi,

The postgis22_94-2.2.5-1.rhel7.x86_64 package in the PostgreSQL 9.4
CentOS 7 repository depends on SFCGAL. The latter package is not
available, making it impossible to install PostGIS:

Error: Package: postgis22_94-2.2.5-1.rhel7.x86_64 (pgdg94)
           Requires: libSFCGAL.so.1()(64bit)
Error: Package: postgis22_94-2.2.5-1.rhel7.x86_64 (pgdg94)
           Requires: SFCGAL

The package is present in the PostgreSQL 9.5 repository and installing
that one might be a workaround for anyone else affected by the problem.

Regards,
Laurentiu Nicola

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:29:54 +0100

Hi,

> Error: Package: postgis22_94-2.2.5-1.rhel7.x86_64 (pgdg94)

Sorry about that. Fixed it now, the package will appear in main repo in an
hour.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Laurențiu Nicola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 17:35:31 +0300

Looks all right now, thank you!

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017, at 15:29, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Email had 1 attachment:
> + signature.asc
>   1k (application/pgp-signature)