Subject: Problems with Fedora 26 and pgadmin install

From: Matt Heitker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:31:31 -0400

I installed the new Fedora 26 pgdg-fedora96-9.6.3 rpm on a fedora 26
installation.

I then tried to install the package pgadmin4-v1.

I got the following errors:

- package pgadmin4-v1-1.6-1.f26.x86_64 requires pgadmin4-v1-web, but none
of the providers can be installed

- package pgadmin4-v1-1.6-2.f26.x86_64 requires pgadmin4-v1-web, but none
of the providers can be installed

- nothing provides python3-flask-babel >= 0.11.1 needed by
pgadmin4-v1-web-1..6-2.f26.noarch

- nothing provides python3-flask-babel >= 0.11.1 needed by
pgadmin4-v1-web-1.6-2.f26.noarch

Please advise.

Thanks!

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:53:12 +0300

Hi Matt,

> pgadmin4-v1-web-1.6-2.f26.noarch

This is a known issue (by me, at least), but I could not find time to fix it.
Sorry about that. I am off tomorrow, but I think I can push the fix on Friday.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR