Subject: 9.3 RPMs not signed

From: Michael Vermaes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:06:31 +0800

Hi, we're receiving the following when updating CentOS 7 hosts to the
9.3.20-3 RPMs:

# yum update postgresql93-libs
...
Dependencies Resolved

================================================================================
 Package                  Arch       Version                   Repository  Size
================================================================================
Updating:
 postgresql93-libs        x86_64     9.3.20-3PGDG.rhel7        pgdg93     205 k
Updating for dependencies:
 postgresql93             x86_64     9.3.20-3PGDG.rhel7        pgdg93     1.0 M
 postgresql93-contrib     x86_64     9.3.20-3PGDG.rhel7        pgdg93     566 k
 postgresql93-server      x86_64     9.3.20-3PGDG.rhel7        pgdg93     3.7 M

Transaction Summary
================================================================================
Upgrade  1 Package (+3 Dependent packages)

Total size: 5.4 M
Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
Downloading packages:

Package postgresql93-libs-9.3.20-3PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm is not signed

# rpm -qpi /var/cache/yum/x86_64/7/pgdg93/packages/postgresql93-* | grep Sign
Signature   : (none)
Signature   : (none)
Signature   : (none)
Signature   : (none)

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks.

Michael

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:49:07 +0300

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience -- fixed about 2-3 hours ago.

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR