Subject: Missing RHEL rpm(pg_catcheck-10) in postgres 10 repo.

From: "Kaliappa, Karthic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:29:40 +0000

Hello team,

We are looking to upgrade our application from postgres 9.5 to 10x, but we are unable to find the RPM named 'pg_catcheck-10x' for Redhat:  https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-6.7-x86_64/
We request your help in getting this rpm to the repo.

Thanks,
Karthic.

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 22:26:33 +0300

Hi,

On Thu, 2017-12-07 at 11:29 +0000, Kaliappa, Karthic wrote:
> 
> We are looking to upgrade our application from postgres 9.5 to 10x, but we
> are unable to find the RPM named 'pg_catcheck-10x' for Redhat:  https://downl
> oad.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-6.7-x86_64/

Latest pg_catcheck stable release is not compatible with v10. I raised this
internally with EnterpriseDB, and I'll reply you as soon as I hear from our
developers.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 19:31:04 +0300

Hi,

> We request your help in getting this rpm to the repo.

Pushed 1.1.0 to repos, which was released about an hour ago. 1.1.0 includes
support for v10.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards,