Subject: pgcrypto rpm package

From: Casey Link <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:44:11 +0100

Hi there!

In which package can I find the pgcrypto extension?

Best,

*Casey Link*
Development  |  Cropster, Inc

*Your cupping data is more valuable than ever. Check out why here
<http://scaa.org/chronicle/2017/03/03/are-you-handing-away-your-future-one-cupping-at-a-time/>.*

Adamgasse 11  |  6020 Innsbruck  |  Austria
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Adamgasse+11+%C2%A0%7C+%C2%A06020+Innsbruck+%C2%A0%7C+%C2%A0Austria&entry=gmail&source=g>

[email-masked]  |  www.cropster.com

We're social! Follow us @: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cropster>  |
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/cropster>  |  I
<http://www.instagram.com/cropster>nstagram
<http://www.instagram.com/cropster>

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:27:39 +0000

Hi,

> In which package can I find the pgcrypto extension?

It is in -contrib subpackage.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR