Subject: Archive yum repo question

From: Thomas Scully <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 17:58:01 -0400

Hey there! Is there a way to search for packages on the yum-archive
website? We are trying to see what is available there but we keep getting
“access denied” when we look around. We can’t seem to search it like the
official yum repo site.

Thanks!

Thomas Scully
Lead Site Reliability Engineer, Foothold Technology

footholdtechnology.com

36 East 12th Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003
<https://maps.google.com/?q=36+East+12th+Street,+5th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10003>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/foothold-technology/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/footholdtechnology>

 <https://twitter.com/footholdtech>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwDZAmdnVCUnYBuylzoong>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 16:30:22 +0100

Hi,

> “access denied” when we look around. We can’t seem to search it like

It is hosted on S3, so the only way is dnf/yum search.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR