Subject: pgtap for 16 missing for Rocky 8?

From: "Regina Obe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 19:17:01 -0500

I'm trying to install pgtab_16 on Rocky 8

yum seach pgtap

Shows this:

pgtap11.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
pgtap12.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
pgtap_11.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
pgtap_12.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
pgtap_14.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
pgtap_15.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL

Where can I get the pgtap_16 one?

Thanks,
Regina

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 00:46:49 +0000

Hi Regina,

> Where can I get the pgtap_16 one?

Actual problem is worse: For some reason that I don't know so far
spectool on RHEL 8 cannot download the tarball -- I mean the ones you
mentioned above are 1.2.0, where the actual package version is 1.3.1 on
recent RHEL and Fedora releases.

I'll take a look, it is a RHEL 8 only problem.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR