Subject: Fedora 40

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 00:05:26 +0100

Hi,

Fedora 40 is out. However I could not build the packages on time because
of the last week's outage. At least half of them are ready, but being
able to upload them will take a day or so as I'll go to Chicago for
PGDay.Chicago . Expect more news on Thursday.

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:54:20 +0100

Hi,

> PGDay.Chicago . Expect more news on Thursday.

They are out:

https://yum.postgresql.org/news/fedora40-packages-released/

Regards,