Subject: Postgres 9.4 repo

From: David LaPoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:56:41 -0500

Hello,

The Postgres 9.4 repo is currently giving a 404 at
https://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/. I wanted to
check if this  is intentional given 9.4 is past EOL or is it a hiccup given
the links are still available on https://yum.postgresql.org/?

 <http://www.greenphire.com/>
*David LaPoint*
Lead Application Developer

<http://www.facebook.com/Greenphire-145400478866399/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/greenphire?trk=company_logo>
<http://twitter.com/GreenphireINC>

*The information transmitted herewith is confidential information intended
only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.*

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 15:40:51 +0000

Hi,

On Fri, 2021-02-05 at 08:56 -0500, David LaPoint wrote:
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/. I
> wanted to check if this  is intentional given 9.4 is past EOL or is
> it a hiccup given the links are still available on  
> https://yum.postgresql.org/?

Right, 9.4 is already EOL, and I moved them to archives site. Please
follow the instructions below if you want to use them:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/#pgredhatoldrepos

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR