Subject: pg_show_plans package

From: Антон Глушаков<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 21:39:47 +0300

Hi!
For some reason, there is no extension pg_show_plans in the repository for
Postgres 15 (RHEL), but for other versions it is there.
It should be?
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/15/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/ --
missed
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/16/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/ --
it's here

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 22:47:46 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2024-05-14 at 21:39 +0300, Антон Глушаков wrote:
> For some reason, 

I don't know, too :(

> there is no extension pg_show_plans in the repository for

Thanks for the heads up. Pushed packages.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR