Subject: Repo rpms out of sync ?

From: Pétur Thors <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 09:07:37 +0000

Hi there.

I was just wondering if pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm needs an 
update (currently in version 42.0-43 
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-43PGDG.noarch.rpm)
compared to version 42.0-44 here: 
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-44PGDG.noarch.rpm 
?

Thank you.

Best regards

Pétur

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 14:25:06 +0300

Hi,

> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-44PGDG.noarch.rpm

Thanks for the heads up. Updated them yesterday.

Regards, 

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR