Subject: RPM status update

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:49:49 +0100

Hi,

Rhere is a problem with accessing the buildfarm machines because of
network issues since last weekend. It is being actively worked on. I'm
seeing the reports about unsigned packages, but there is not much we can
do now. Sorry about that.

I'll keep this list updated when the issue is fixed.

Regards, 
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:22:19 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 2024-04-18 at 15:49 +0100, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> There is a problem with accessing the buildfarm machines because of
> seeing the reports about unsigned packages, but there is not much we
> can do now. Sorry about that.
> 

This issue is now fixed. 

Regards,