Subject: Dependency hell for pgAdmin 4.2

From: James Krych <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:57:44 -0400

Hello,

In light that I still need to use RHEL 6 and Postgresql9-6, I am stuck in
dependency hell with pgAdmin v4.2 as I cannot see the pgAdmin 4.3 for my
version.

I keep on getting these final errors:
Error: Package: pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch
(/pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch)
           Requires: pgadmin4-python-flask-security >= 1.7.5
Error: Package: pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch
(/pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch)
           Requires: pgadmin4-python-dateutil >= 2.5.0
Error: Package: pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch
(/pgadmin4-v2-web-2.1-1.rhel6.noarch)
           Requires: pgadmin4-python-flask-wtf >= 0.12
Error: Package: qt-mobility-1.1.3-2.el6.x86_64
(/qt-mobility-1.1.3-2.el6.x86_64)
           Requires: libgstphotography-0.10.so.0()(64bit)

Where can I find those first three files? They are nowhere on the postgres
repos.

And, which package can provide the final dependency?

Respectfully,

James
--
--
James W. Krych
CCNP, CCNA, Net+, Security+, A+, Linux+
Mobile: 843-847-1446
[email-masked]

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:19:00 +0000

Hi James,

We don't support pgadmin4 on RHEL 6 at the moment. Those packages are old, and
will be removed soon.

Regards, Devrim

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR