Subject: yum-archive inaccessible

From: "David Grieser [42-Q]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:46:21 -0600

PostgreSQL Yum Team,

I'm writing to inquire if the https://yum-archive.postgresql.org/ site is
supposed to be inaccessible. I currently get the following message:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>949A8E78366A2339</RequestId>
<HostId>
8lcQdZTFlwTUUJUeYMhByAtk48udvqnpNX/MqPxoaET4L1QcES6ACIrvJ5V39i7gjm3MXnHHVWA=
</HostId>
</Error>

Thank you for your time in advance.

-- 
Best Regards,
David Grieser
Sr Programmer/Analyst

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is 
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain 
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any 
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and 
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints 
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS 
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING. Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law 
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments 
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a 
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, 42Q (or any of 
its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 12:37:22 +0000

Hi,

On Fri, 2020-12-04 at 10:46 -0600, David Grieser [42-Q] wrote:
> 
> I'm writing to inquire if the
> https://yum-archive.postgresql.org/ site is
> supposed to be inaccessible. 

It is, per the hosting that the infrastructure uses.

> I currently get the following message:
> 
> <Error>

See the "Archived repositories" section at the bottom of :

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/

about how to configure archived repositories.

Let me know if you have more assistance

Regards,

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR