Subject: Disappearance of pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

From: Matt Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 10:53:45 -0600

Hello,

As of this morning the postgres yum repo RPM
pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
<https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm>
has
disappeared from the repos on download.postgresql.org.  Prior to this
morning the following two links resolved

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

They're also missing from the repodata listed for those versions on

https://yum.postgresql.org/

Is this a temporary problem, or have there been changes in which we've
missed the announcement?

________________________________________________________________

Matt Bush | Director of Product Architecture |  LSC Communications

*1835-B Kramer Lane Suite 150 | Austin, TX 78758*

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 21:57:21 +0000

On Tue, 2021-02-09 at 10:53 -0600, Matt Bush wrote:
> <
> Is this a temporary problem, or have there been changes in which
> we've missed the announcement?

I removed those RPMs today to avoid further confusion, as the repo RPMs
are available at:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/

or

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/

for quite a long time. That URL used to work, but was not updated since
April 2020, and now gone.

-HTH

Regards,

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR