Subject: Problems with keys and dnf/yum on alma-8.7

From: Steve Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:02:00 -0700

Can't do anything with dnf on my machine now.

It says:

# dnf list

PostgreSQL common RPMs for RHEL / Rocky 8 - x86 844  B/s | 659 B     00:00
PostgreSQL common RPMs for RHEL / Rocky 8 - x86 1.6 MB/s | 1.7 kB     00:00
PostgreSQL common RPMs for RHEL / Rocky 8 - x86 811  B/s | 659 B     00:00
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg-common': repomd.xml 
GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature

The instructions at 
https://yum.postgresql.org/news/rocky-9-8-llvm-repo-is-available/ just 
don't seem to apply here.

Any advice?

murf

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:50:37 +0000

Hi,

> don't seem to apply here.

Can you please paste the outputs of

ls /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg*

and

grep gpgkey /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo | head -n 1

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR