Subject: News: pgadmin4 and updates-testing repository

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:25:06 +0300

Hi,

First off all: I spent more than a week to add pgadmin4 to repo, and the
packages are ready for RHEL 7 and Fedora 23+. There are a few issues with RHEL
6 dependencies, but I'm on my way to fix them. The support is available for
9.4+.

While working on pgadmin4 packaging (like around 100 hours...), I had to update
our repo 9.6 metadata for testing and testing, which was bit annoying. It could
be more annoying if 9.6 was in prod.

So, I added 4 new VMs for update-testing, and pushed new repo packages that
enhances our current .repo files. I also updated http://yum.postgresql.org/repo
packages.php to point to the new repo packages.

So, the new updates-testing is only for 9.6 repos, and we will build the
packages first in that repo, make them available in that repo, install and test
using that repo, and then sync to the main repo.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Jeff Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:08:39 -0700

> On Sep 21, 2016, at 2:25 AM, Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 

Good idea and nice work!

Also, go get some sleep! :-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-pkg-yum