Subject: Fedora 23

From: jared <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:16:35 +0000

Hello,
Generally how long after a distribution release are the packages for a new
fedora release built?
http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg94

I ask so that in the future I am not asking for it when there is a known
delay of n days or something like that.

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 22:32:48 +0300

Hi,

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 15:16 +0000, jared wrote:

> Generally how long after a distribution release are the packages for 
> a new fedora release built?

I actually branched Fedora 23 yesterday on git. Currently working on
virtual machines. It will probably take a day for initial set of
packages.

Regards,

> I ask so that in the future I am not asking for it when there is a 
> known delay of n days or something like that.

I am a Fedora user on laptop/desktop, so I really do it as soon as
possible in order to upgrade my machines ;)

Regards,

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: jared <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 22:13:37 +0000

> possible in order to upgrade my machines ;)

Awesome - I have them all installed.
An additional question - will you also be packaging pgadmin?  I noticed it
is not in the fedora 23 pgdg94 repo.

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 11:24:26 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 22:13 +0000, jared wrote:
> An additional question - will you also be packaging pgadmin?  I
> noticed it is not in the fedora 23 pgdg94 repo.

Sure, I'll try to complete building all packages soon.

Regards,