Subject: Tentative release date of pgpool-II 3.7.4

From: Jaime Soler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:53:08 +0200

Hi Devrim,

Do you know when is expected to be released pgpool 3.7.4 on
yum.postgresql.org repository ? also I wonder if there are any buildfarm
enviroment where I can check for the rpm building process ?

Thanks

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:38:21 +0200

Hi Jaime,

On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 11:53 +0200, Jaime Soler wrote:

> yum.postgresql.org repository ?

Soon. I was a bit busy at work.

> also I wonder if there are any buildfarm enviroment where I can check for the
> rpm building process ?

No (There is no 100% automation). You can always check things via mailing list,
for sure :-)

Well, seriously speaking, usually there is a little time between I commit the
changes to the git repo, and start building.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git

Also, https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues is a good resource
to track the issues.

Regards,

-- 
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

---

From: Jaime Soler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:50:55 +0200

Awesome, thanks!