Subject: GPG signature verification error with pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-17.noarch

From: tek nophil1ac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 08:54:00 -0400

Hello,

We are attempting to install on a RHEL 8 system, but are seeing GPG
signature verification issues with the
included /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG file.

Steps followed:

sudo dnf install -y
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

sudo dnf -qy module disable postgresql
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg-common': repomd.xml GPG
signature verification error: Bad GPG signature

We can work around this with the --nogpgcheck option, which is not ideal
and so we are reporting this issue to you.

Regards

---

From: David Steele <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:32:46 -0500

On 5/24/21 07:54, tek nophil1ac wrote:
> <https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm>
> 
> Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg-common': repomd.xml 
> GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature
> 

I'm seeing the same issue on aarch64 (Mac M1). Would be good to get this 
fixed or figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
-David