Subject: postgresql yum repos no found postgresql11-11.1-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm

From: 宁心 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 23:54:40 +0800

Hello!

I have used postgresql11-11.1 in my project based on the centos7 x86-64
system. But I found  postgresql11-11.1/postgresql11-contrib-11.1 rpm
already removed from the repos list.
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/
Can you help me:
1. why postgresql download repos remove redhat postgresql 11.1 version rpm?
2. where can I find postgresql11.1 rpm?
3. do I need upgrade postgresql version?

Thinks for your help!

//xin

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 10:12:30 +0100

Hi,

> 1. why postgresql download repos remove redhat postgresql 11.1

Sorry, no idea (and that is pretty weird, 11.0 and 11.2 are both
there...)

> 3. do I need upgrade postgresql version?

Please, upgrade to 11.9. You are missing 2 years worth of bug fixes,
performance improvements and security fixes.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR