Subject: Migration to pglister - Before

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:33:05 -0500

Greetings,

We will be migrating these lists to pglister in the next few minutes.

This final email on the old list system is intended to let you know
that future emails will have different headers and you will need to
adjust your filters.

The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
on the wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

Once the migration of these lists is complete, an 'after' email will be
sent out.

Thanks!

Stephen

---

From: Achilleas Mantzios <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:30:53 +0200

> Once the migration of these lists is complete, an 'after' email will be

Hello,

congrats for the migration! One question, will the same upgrade happen to the pgfoundry lists? Some of them (pgbouncer) seem quite dead.

-- 
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead
IT DEPT
Dynacom Tankers Mgmt

---

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:34:02 -0500

Greetings,

> congrats for the migration! One question, will the same upgrade happen to the pgfoundry lists? Some of them (pgbouncer) seem quite dead.

We do not have any control nor access to the pgfoundry lists.  My
inclination would be to post your questions or comments regarding
pgbouncer to our -general list, it's certainly closely related
technology to PostgreSQL and there's quite a few folks there who use it.

Thanks!

Stephen