Subject: Problem yum install postgis for ARM

From: Glauco Torres <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 18:39:30 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to install postgis for version 12 and this is having an error. The
error happens for postgis30_12 and postgis25_12 for ARM,  the error is the
same.

cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (AltArch)

postgresql12.aarch64
                                         12.6-1PGDG.rhel7

  @pgdg12

ERROR:

yum install postgis30_12
Plugins carregados: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: mirror.centos.org
 * extras: mirror.centos.org
 * updates: mirror.centos.org
Resolvendo dependências
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: proj72 >= 7.2.0 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: geos38 >= 3.8.1 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: gdal32-libs >= 3.2.0 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: xerces-c para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: postgresql12-contrib para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libprotobuf-c.so.1(LIBPROTOBUF_C_1.0.0)(64bit)
para o pacote: postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgeotiff16 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: SFCGAL para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libtiff.so.5()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libprotobuf-c.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libproj.so.19()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgeos_c.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgdal.so.28()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libSFCGAL.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote SFCGAL.aarch64 0:1.3.1-4.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: CGAL para o pacote:
SFCGAL-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote SFCGAL-libs.aarch64 0:1.3.1-4.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libmpfr.so.4()(64bit) para o pacote:
SFCGAL-libs-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libboost_thread-mt.so.1.53.0()(64bit) para o
pacote: SFCGAL-libs-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libboost_system-mt.so.1.53.0()(64bit) para o
pacote: SFCGAL-libs-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libboost_serialization-mt.so.1.53.0()(64bit)
para o pacote: SFCGAL-libs-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libboost_date_time-mt.so.1.53.0()(64bit) para
o pacote: SFCGAL-libs-1.3.1-4.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libjpeg.so.62(LIBJPEG_6.2)(64bit) para o
pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libwebp.so.4()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libpoppler.so.46()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libopenjp2.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libogdi.so.4()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libodbcinst.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libodbc.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libjpeg.so.62()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libjasper.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgif.so.4()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote geos38.aarch64 0:3.8.1-2.rhel7 será instalado
---> O pacote libgeotiff16.aarch64 0:1.6.0-2.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libproj.so.22()(64bit) para o pacote:
libgeotiff16-1.6.0-2.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote libtiff.aarch64 0:4.0.3-35.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libjbig.so.2.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
libtiff-4.0.3-35.el7.aarch64
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote postgresql12-contrib.aarch64 0:12.6-1PGDG.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: postgresql12-server(aarch-64) =
12.6-1PGDG.rhel7 para o pacote:
postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxslt.so.1(LIBXML2_1.0.22)(64bit) para o
pacote: postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxslt.so.1(LIBXML2_1.0.18)(64bit) para o
pacote: postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxslt.so.1(LIBXML2_1.0.11)(64bit) para o
pacote: postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxslt.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libperl.so()(64bit) para o pacote:
postgresql12-contrib-12.6-1PGDG.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote proj72.aarch64 0:7.2.1-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: sqlite33 para o pacote:
proj72-7.2.1-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote protobuf-c.aarch64 0:1.0.2-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote xerces-c.aarch64 0:3.1.1-10.el7_7 será instalado
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote CGAL.aarch64 0:4.7-1.rhel7.1 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libXext.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libX11.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libSM.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libICE.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libGLU.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libGL.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
CGAL-4.7-1.rhel7.1.aarch64
---> O pacote boost-date-time.aarch64 0:1.53.0-28.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote boost-serialization.aarch64 0:1.53.0-28.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote boost-system.aarch64 0:1.53.0-28.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote boost-thread.aarch64 0:1.53.0-28.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote giflib.aarch64 0:4.1.6-9.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote jasper-libs.aarch64 0:1.900.1-33.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote jbigkit-libs.aarch64 0:2.0-11.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libjpeg-turbo.aarch64 0:1.2.90-8.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libwebp.aarch64 0:0.3.0-7.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libxslt.aarch64 0:1.1.28-6.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote mpfr.aarch64 0:3.1.1-4.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote ogdi41.aarch64 0:4.1.0-3.rhel7 será instalado
---> O pacote openjpeg2.aarch64 0:2.3.1-3.el7_7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-libs.aarch64 4:5.16.3-299.el7_9 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.16.3) para o pacote:
4:perl-libs-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
---> O pacote poppler.aarch64 0:0.26.5-43.el7.1 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: poppler-data >= 0.4.0 para o pacote:
poppler-0.26.5-43.el7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libopenjpeg.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
poppler-0.26.5-43.el7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: liblcms2.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
poppler-0.26.5-43.el7.1.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfontconfig.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
poppler-0.26.5-43.el7.1.aarch64
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote postgresql12-server.aarch64 0:12.6-1PGDG.rhel7 será instalado
---> O pacote proj80.aarch64 0:8.0.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
---> O pacote sqlite33.aarch64 0:3.30.1-5.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: sqlite33-libs = 3.30.1-5.rhel7 para o pacote:
sqlite33-3.30.1-5.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote unixODBC.aarch64 0:2.3.1-14.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libltdl.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
unixODBC-2.3.1-14.el7.aarch64
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote fontconfig.aarch64 0:2.13.0-4.3.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: fontpackages-filesystem para o pacote:
fontconfig-2.13.0-4.3.el7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: dejavu-sans-fonts para o pacote:
fontconfig-2.13.0-4.3.el7.aarch64
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote lcms2.aarch64 0:2.6-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libICE.aarch64 0:1.0.9-9.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libSM.aarch64 0:1.2.2-2.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libX11.aarch64 0:1.6.7-3.el7_9 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libX11-common >= 1.6.7-3.el7_9 para o pacote:
libX11-1.6.7-3.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxcb.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
libX11-1.6.7-3.el7_9.aarch64
---> O pacote libXext.aarch64 0:1.3.3-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libglvnd-glx.aarch64 1:1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libglvnd(aarch-64) =
1:1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7 para o pacote:
1:libglvnd-glx-1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: mesa-libGL(aarch-64) >= 13.0.4-1 para o
pacote: 1:libglvnd-glx-1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libGLdispatch.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
1:libglvnd-glx-1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7.aarch64
---> O pacote libtool-ltdl.aarch64 0:2.4.2-22.el7_3 será instalado
---> O pacote mesa-libGLU.aarch64 0:9.0.0-4.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote openjpeg-libs.aarch64 0:1.5.1-18.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl.aarch64 4:5.16.3-299.el7_9 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(Socket) >= 1.3 para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Scalar::Util) >= 1.10 para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl-macros para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(threads::shared) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(threads) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(constant) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Time::Local) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Time::HiRes) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Storable) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Socket) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Scalar::Util) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Pod::Simple::XHTML) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Pod::Simple::Search) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Getopt::Long) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Filter::Util::Call) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(File::Temp) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(File::Spec::Unix) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(File::Spec::Functions) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(File::Spec) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(File::Path) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Exporter) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Cwd) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: perl(Carp) para o pacote:
4:perl-5.16.3-299.el7_9.aarch64
---> O pacote poppler-data.noarch 0:0.4.6-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote sqlite33-libs.aarch64 0:3.30.1-5.rhel7 será instalado
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote dejavu-sans-fonts.noarch 0:2.33-6.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: dejavu-fonts-common = 2.33-6.el7 para o
pacote: dejavu-sans-fonts-2.33-6.el7.noarch
---> O pacote fontpackages-filesystem.noarch 0:1.44-8.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote libX11-common.noarch 0:1.6.7-3.el7_9 será instalado
---> O pacote libglvnd.aarch64 1:1.0.1-0.8.git5baa1e5.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libxcb.aarch64 0:1.13-1.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libXau.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
libxcb-1.13-1.el7.aarch64
---> O pacote mesa-libGL.aarch64 0:18.3.4-12.el7_9 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: mesa-libglapi = 18.3.4-12.el7_9 para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdrm >= 2.4.83 para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libxshmfence.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libglapi.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdrm.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libXxf86vm.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libXfixes.so.3()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libXdamage.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.aarch64
---> O pacote perl-Carp.noarch 0:1.26-244.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Exporter.noarch 0:5.68-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-File-Path.noarch 0:2.09-2.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-File-Temp.noarch 0:0.23.01-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Filter.aarch64 0:1.49-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Getopt-Long.noarch 0:2.40-3.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(Pod::Usage) >= 1.14 para o pacote:
perl-Getopt-Long-2.40-3.el7.noarch
--> Processando dependência: perl(Text::ParseWords) para o pacote:
perl-Getopt-Long-2.40-3.el7.noarch
---> O pacote perl-PathTools.aarch64 0:3.40-5.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Pod-Simple.noarch 1:3.28-4.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(Pod::Escapes) >= 1.04 para o pacote:
1:perl-Pod-Simple-3.28-4.el7.noarch
--> Processando dependência: perl(Encode) para o pacote:
1:perl-Pod-Simple-3.28-4.el7.noarch
---> O pacote perl-Scalar-List-Utils.aarch64 0:1.27-248.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Socket.aarch64 0:2.010-5.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Storable.aarch64 0:2.45-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Time-HiRes.aarch64 4:1.9725-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Time-Local.noarch 0:1.2300-2.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-constant.noarch 0:1.27-2.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-macros.aarch64 4:5.16.3-299.el7_9 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-threads.aarch64 0:1.87-4.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-threads-shared.aarch64 0:1.43-6.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote dejavu-fonts-common.noarch 0:2.33-6.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote libXau.aarch64 0:1.0.8-2.1.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libXdamage.aarch64 0:1.1.4-4.1.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libXfixes.aarch64 0:5.0.3-1.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libXxf86vm.aarch64 0:1.1.4-1.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libdrm.aarch64 0:2.4.97-2.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote libxshmfence.aarch64 0:1.2-1.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote mesa-libglapi.aarch64 0:18.3.4-12.el7_9 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Encode.aarch64 0:2.51-7.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Pod-Escapes.noarch 1:1.04-299.el7_9 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-Pod-Usage.noarch 0:1.63-3.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(Pod::Text) >= 3.15 para o pacote:
perl-Pod-Usage-1.63-3.el7.noarch
--> Processando dependência: perl-Pod-Perldoc para o pacote:
perl-Pod-Usage-1.63-3.el7.noarch
---> O pacote perl-Text-ParseWords.noarch 0:3.29-4.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote perl-Pod-Perldoc.noarch 0:3.20-4.el7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: perl(parent) para o pacote:
perl-Pod-Perldoc-3.20-4.el7.noarch
--> Processando dependência: perl(HTTP::Tiny) para o pacote:
perl-Pod-Perldoc-3.20-4.el7.noarch
---> O pacote perl-podlators.noarch 0:2.5.1-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Executando verificação da transação
---> O pacote gdal32-libs.aarch64 0:3.2.0-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: libzstd.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libgta.so.0()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libdap.so.17()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Processando dependência: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit) para o pacote:
gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64
---> O pacote perl-HTTP-Tiny.noarch 0:0.033-3.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote perl-parent.noarch 1:0.225-244.el7 será instalado
---> O pacote postgis30_12.aarch64 0:3.0.3-1.rhel7 será instalado
--> Processando dependência: hdf5 para o pacote:
postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64
--> Resolução de dependências finalizada
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libdap.so.17()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libzstd.so.1()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: postgis30_12-3.0.3-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg12)
           Requer: hdf5
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libdapclient.so.6()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libcfitsio.so.2()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libhdf5.so.8()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libdapserver.so.7()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libfreexl.so.1()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libnetcdf.so.7()(64bit)
Error: Pacote: gdal32-libs-3.2.0-1.rhel7.aarch64 (pgdg-common)
           Requer: libgta.so.0()(64bit)
 Você pode tentar usar o parâmetro --skip-broken para contornar o problema
 Você pode tentar executar: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

tks
-------------
Glauco Torres

---

From: Laurenz Albe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:04:25 +0200

On Thu, 2021-04-22 at 18:39 -0300, Glauco Torres wrote:
> I'm trying to install postgis for version 12 and this is having an error.
>  The error happens for postgis30_12 and postgis25_12 for ARM,  the error is the same. 
> 
> cat /etc/redhat-release
> postgresql12.aarch64                                                                                                12.6-1PGDG.rhel7                                                                  
>                               @pgdg12
> 
> ERROR:
> 
> yum install postgis30_12
> [...]

Not sure if that is the problem, but do you have the EPEL repository configured?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe