Subject: Request for Patroni 3.2.2 Version

From: Adeniyi Adeife <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:18:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Team,

Kindly upload Patroni version 3.2.2 for centos 7.9 to this repo https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7.9-x86_64/
Best Regards

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 23:04:08 +0000

Hi,

On Mon, 2024-01-22 at 12:18 +0000, Adeniyi Adeife wrote:
> Kindly upload Patroni version 3.2.2 for centos 7.9 to this
> repo https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-
> 7.9-x86_64/

Pushed all patroni updated a couple of hours ago.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR