Subject: JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

From: aditya desai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 18:30:29 +0530

Hi,
Can someone give postgres 9.6 JDBC driver download link.? I  am unable to
find it.

Regards,
Aditya.

---

From: Steve Midgley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 14:03:17 +0100

> Can someone give postgres 9.6 JDBC driver download link.? I  am unable to
I literally typed "jdbc driver postgres" into Google and this is the first
link: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Can you please, in the future, do the basics before posting to this list?
Or if that link doesn't work for you, in your initial post, can you say
that, and explain why?
Thanks,
Steve

---

From: aditya desai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 18:42:39 +0530

Apologies and thanks. Let me check this and get back to you. I had given
the same link to my Application team. Somehow it is failing for them.

---

From: Karsten Hilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 15:15:08 +0200

> the same link to my Application team. Somehow it is failing for them.

Did it fail for _you_ ?

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B