Subject: Brazilian Portuguese message translation file for postgres (backend)

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 08:28:34 -0300

This time I'm attaching the catalog with all 5849 postgres (backend)
messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used in the next
release of PostgreSQL 16.

Thank you for your attention.

PS: This catalog can also be downloaded from
https://gitlab.com/HalleyOliv/pgcatptbr16/-/tree/main?ref_type=heads

---

From: "Euler Taveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 11:13:12 -0300

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024, at 8:28 AM, Halley Pacheco de Oliveira wrote:
> This time I'm attaching the catalog with all 5849 postgres (backend) messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used in the next release of PostgreSQL 16.
> 
> 

Sorry for the late reaction. I've applied this one to the v16 branch. Thanks
for your contribution.

--
Euler Taveira
EDB   https://www.enterprisedb.com/