Subject: Updated libpq messages catalog (pt_BR)

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 14:59:08 -0300

Although there is a catalog with the libpq messages translated into
Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date. The
last update was carried out in 2016, as can be seen in the catalog file.

So, I'm attaching a catalog of libpq messages, with all messages translated
into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used in the next release of PostgreSQL 16.

Thank you for your attention.

PS: This catalog can also be downloaded from
https://gitlab.com/HalleyOliv/pgcatptbr16/-/tree/main/libpq?ref_type=heads

---

From: "Euler Taveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:56:37 -0300

On Tue, Jan 2, 2024, at 2:59 PM, Halley Pacheco de Oliveira wrote:
> Although there is a catalog with the libpq messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date. The last update was carried out in 2016, as can be seen in the catalog file.
> 
> So, I'm attaching a catalog of libpq messages, with all messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used in the next release of PostgreSQL 16.
Pushed. Thanks.

--
Euler Taveira
EDB   https://www.enterprisedb.com/