Subject: branching time

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:23:15 +0200

After the PG14 feature freeze today, I propose to branch off 
REL_13_STABLE from master (thus making master for PG14) early next week. 
  This corresponds to the schedule from the last few years.

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:11:29 -0400

On 2021-Apr-08, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> After the PG14 feature freeze today, I propose to branch off REL_13_STABLE
> from master (thus making master for PG14) early next week.  This corresponds
> to the schedule from the last few years.

+1

-- 
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile
"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 20:41:36 +0200

Le jeu. 8 avr. 2021 à 20:11, Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]> a
écrit :

> REL_13_STABLE
Sounds good. Thank you.

-- 
Guillaume.

---

From: "Euler Taveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 16:11:44 -0300

>   This corresponds to the schedule from the last few years.
WFM.

--
Euler Taveira
EDB   https://www.enterprisedb.com/

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 17:38:04 +0200

> This corresponds to the schedule from the last few years.

This has been done.