Subject: No 9.6 release on babel.postgresql.org

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:18:18 +0200

Hi,

I've just noticed that the 9.6 release doesn't appear anymore on
https://babel.postgresql.org. It doesn't sound right to me since it's still
maintained and will have a last minor release in november. Is it possible
to make it available again?

Thanks.

Regards.

-- 
Guillaume.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:34:53 +0200

On 12.10.21 22:18, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> https://babel.postgresql.org <https://babel.postgresql.org>. It doesn't 
> sound right to me since it's still maintained and will have a last minor 
> release in november. Is it possible to make it available again?

I'm not sure what happened there.  From the logs on the server, it looks 
like the last run crashed somehow, and then there have been no further 
commits on that branch.  I'm trying to trigger another build; let's see 
what happens.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:21:18 +0200

On 13.10.21 14:34, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> https://babel.postgresql.org <https://babel.postgresql.org>. It 
>> doesn't sound right to me since it's still maintained and will have a 
>> last minor release in november. Is it possible to make it available 
>> again?
> 

Looks like it has recovered now.

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:33:22 +0200

> Looks like it has recovered now.

Thanks Peter!

Looks like I have nothing to do right now on 9.6 :)
Still working on realigning help messages on the french po files...

-- 
Guillaume.