Subject: Updated postgres (backend) messages catalog (pt_BR)

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 08:22:48 -0300

Although there is a catalog with the postgres (backend) messages translated
into Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date.
The last update was carried out in 2014, as can be seen in the catalog file.

So, I'm attaching a catalog with the postgres (backend) messages with 5275
of 5849 messages translated (90.2%) into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used
in the next release of PostgreSQL 16. There are no more fuzzy messages in
this catalog.

Thank you for your attention.

PS: This catalog can also be downloaded from
https://gitlab.com/HalleyOliv/pgcatptbr16/-/tree/main?ref_type=heads

---

From: "Euler Taveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:53:57 -0300

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024, at 8:22 AM, Halley Pacheco de Oliveira wrote:
> Although there is a catalog with the postgres (backend) messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date. The last update was carried out in 2014, as can be seen in the catalog file.
> 
> So, I'm attaching a catalog with the postgres (backend) messages with 5275 of 5849 messages translated (90.2%) into Brazilian Portuguese, to be used in the next release of PostgreSQL 16. There are no more fuzzy messages in this catalog.
> 
> 
Halley, I pushed it. Thanks for your contribution.

Remove the garbage at the end of the file. The tool keeps old messages that
could be interested to the translator but it has no use after you finish the
translation. 

#, c-format
#~ msgid "xlog redo %s"
#~ msgstr "redo do xlog %s"

--
Euler Taveira
EDB   https://www.enterprisedb.com/

---

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 17:13:04 -0300

Thanks, Euler, next time I'll clean up the end of the file.

Em qua., 17 de jan. de 2024 às 11:54, Euler Taveira <[email-masked]>
escreveu:

> Although there is a catalog with the postgres (backend) messages
> translated into Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out
> of date. The last update was carried out in 2014, as can be seen in the
> catalog file.
>