Subject: Updated psql messages catalog (pt_BR)

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 05:44:27 -0300

Although there is a catalog with the psql messages translated into
Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date. The
last update was carried out in 2016, as can be seen in the catalog file.

So, I'm attaching a catalog of psql messages, with all messages translated
into Brazilian Portuguese, for PostgreSQL 16.

I hope it can be used in the next releases of PostgreSQL 16.

Thank you for your attention.

PS: This catalog can also be downloaded from
https://gitlab.com/HalleyOliv/pgcatptbr16/-/tree/main/psql?ref_type=heads

---

From: "Euler Taveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 13:21:34 -0300

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024, at 5:44 AM, Halley Pacheco de Oliveira wrote:
> Although there is a catalog with the psql messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese in PostgreSQL 16, this catalog is out of date. The last update was carried out in 2016, as can be seen in the catalog file.
> 
> So, I'm attaching a catalog of psql messages, with all messages translated into Brazilian Portuguese, for PostgreSQL 16.
Halley, pushed.

I also pushed a few catalogs that I translated last year but forgot to push before v16 release.

> I hope it can be used in the next releases of PostgreSQL 16.
It can. We can push updates until the last minor version for that release.

--
Euler Taveira
EDB   https://www.enterprisedb.com/

---

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 14:24:33 -0300

Thank you, Euler,

So next I will send the Brazilian Portuguese message translation file for
libpq, which I have already translated.

Later I will send the Brazilian Portuguese message translation file for
postgres (backend), which I have already started translating, but as it is
very large it will take some time until it is all translated.