Subject: Regarding process

From: Georgios <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:36:00 +0000

Hi,

I took a stab at Greek translations. I followed, or tried to follow,
the instructions regarding submissions in the wiki [1]. I created an
entry to patch tracker [2] which should be sufficient. However, going
through the mailing list, I gather that there are threads that attach
files directly to the list.

Should I attach current and future translations in a thread, or should
I create an entry to the patch tracker?

Cheers,
//Georgios

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS#Translating
[2] https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6310

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:23:06 +0100

> I create an entry to the patch tracker?

Tracker is preferred.

---

From: Georgios <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 20:25:39 +0000

>> I create an entry to the patch tracker?

Thank you for clearing it out.

Cheers,
Georgios