Subject: Women in Analytics Conference-- Columbus Ohio

From: Renee Albe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 13:00:00 +0200

Hi,

I wanted to share with you this conference I found out about, registration
is cheaper if you register by Dec 31st.

https://womeninanalytics.com/

It's in Columbus, Ohio USA from June 3-5, 2020.

I'll probably go, anyone think they might want to join?

Best regards,
K.Renée

---

From: "Dian M Fay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:09:58 -0400

> I'll probably go, anyone think they might want to join?

That's decently close by and I'm interested in some of the topics they
mention in the CFP, but analytics itself isn't quite my field. It looks
like the CFP closes at the end of February so I'll have to check back
and see what the final schedule looks like. Thanks for the heads-up!

Dian