Subject: Postgres Women

From: Anna Ksyta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:50:17 -0300

Hello,

I've seen an announcement on Twitter about a Postgres conference in Germany
and tickets offered for it, I'm interested if still available.

Best regards
Anna Ksyta

---

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:07:47 +0100

Hi Anna,

First, welcome to Postgres community and Postgres Women. I'm Lætitia Avrot,
Postgres expert, Postgres Women co-founder and Member of PostgreSQL Code of
Conduct Committee. I'm sorry I won't be there in Germany to welcome you in
person, but I know you will find wonderful people there!

I will make sure you get your free ticket for PGConf.de. It's given by
Crunchy Data which is a company that do a lot for Postgres and Postgres
Women too.

I'll send an e-mail where I will introduce you to Jonathan Katz who will
take care of your registration for Crunchy Data.

Cheers,

Lætitia

Le jeu. 28 févr. 2019 à 18:00, Anna Ksyta <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I've seen an announcement on Twitter about a Postgres conference in
> Germany and tickets offered for it, I'm interested if still available.
>
> Best regards
> Anna Ksyta
>

-- 
*Think! Do you really need to print this email ? *
*There is no Planet B.*